Thursday, September 14 • Opening Night Preview Reception (Tickets available here) • 7 – 10 pm
Friday, September 15 • Open to public • Noon – 9 pm
Saturday, September 16 • Open to public • 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday, September 17 • Open to public • 10 am – 4 pm
The Sound Stage, 1831 College Avenue, Regina, SK
SaskGalleries presents the second annual Art Now: Saskatchewan Fine Art Fair — this time in Regina! This event features premiere commercial art galleries from around Saskatchewan, and beyond. This is a unique event that showcases the incredible art culture in Saskatchewan and in Canada and includes nine commercial galleries and hosts the work of nearly 200 established and emerging artists. There will be artist talks and educational sessions running throughout the event where you can listen to artists, curators, and other members of the arts community as they discuss their practices, art and technology, the importance of collectors and more. There will be food and drink available all four days. The event will also have a children’s art area, as well as a technology booth run by SaskInteractive! The Saskatchewan Craft Council will have a booth featuring the artwork of over 25 juried SCC artists. Come and wander the 5,344 square feet of original fine art, all in one location. Everything will be for sale! Art lovers of all ages are welcome.
· The GALLERY / art placement inc – Saskatoon
· Assiniboia Gallery – Regina
· Bohéme Gallery – Saskatoon
· LANTERN – Winnipeg
· Nouveau Gallery – Regina
· Saskatchewan Craft Council – Saskatoon
· Slate Fine Art Gallery – Regina
· Traditions Hand Craft Gallery – Regina
· Void Gallery – Saskatoon
- The website: www.artnow.ca
- The Facebook event link: www.facebook.com/events/499237647075203/ - please invite people!
- The Reception is on September 14. Tickets are $40 for regular admission, $20 for self-proclaimed artists. Tickets are available online: http://www.saskgalleries.ca/art-now-tickets
- The Door Prizes to be given away at the Reception are valued at $3,000!
- Happy hour will be on Friday the 15th from 4:30 – 6:30 pm with a live DJ
- There will be sessions and artist talks all weekend. Head to www.artnow.ca for the details.
- There will be over 250 pieces of original fine art and craft at the show
- There will be the work of almost 200 artists on display
We will be selling the works in our booth in our online store. These should be up by the end of next week, or early the week after that (definitely before the show opens!). Here is the link: https://saskcraftcouncil.org/online-store/
Melody Armstrong Jewellery will be on display and for sale at the Saskatchewan Craft Council booth: